After losing seven straight, the Columbus Blue Jackets will visit the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday, starting at 7 p.m. ET.
Philadelphia won in a road shootout its last time out on April 3 against the New York Rangers 4-3, winning the shootout 1-0 to claim the win. Seven Flyers skaters had one point each, including Joel Farabee (one goal) and Cam York (one goal).
Columbus played its last home outing on April 4 and lost 3-2 in overtime to the Boston Bruins. Jakub Voracek led the Blue Jackets with two points (two assists) in that game.
See all detailed information about this NHL hockey game including date, time, TV channel and how to stream it live online for free. Watch this match live in the USA on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Philadelphia Flyers vs. Columbus Blue Jackets with fuboTV
Who are the key players for the Flyers?
- Cam Atkinson ranks first in Philadelphia this season with 23 goals. He also recorded 27 assists for 50 points overall.
- Travis Konecny’s attacking effort resulted in 31 assists (the team’s first) and 12 goals.
- Zack MacEwen has taken 30 penalties this season (seventh in the league) and served 101 penalty minutes (seventh in the NHL).
- Carter Hart went 13-22-7 between the posts this season while conceding 131 goals (3.1 goals against average) and making 1,271 saves. His .907 save percentage ranks him 27th in the league.
- Travis Sanheim leads Philadelphia with his +6 plus-minus this season.
Who are the Blue Jackets’ key players?
- Columbus’ best player in points (51) and goals (25) is Patrik Laine.
- Voracek leads Columbus in assists, with 44.
- Columbus’s leader in penalty minutes is Sean Kuraly with 55 (57th in the NHL).
- Elvis Merzlikins is 22-18-5 this season, with a 3.4 goals-against average and .902 save percentage (34th in the league).
- Gabriel Carlsson is +4, the team’s highest plus-minus rating.
The Flyers’ last 10 games
- Over the last 10 games, the Flyers have earned 50.0% of the possible points with a 2-6-2 record.
- They’re scoring at an average of 2.7 goals per game (27 overall) during that streak.
- On the defensive end, the Flyers allowed 34 goals (3.4 per game) in those 10 outings.
- Of 31 power-play opportunities in that span, the Flyers scored three goals (9.7%).
The last 10 games of the Blue Jackets
- Over the past 10 games, the Blue Jackets have gone 5-5-0 (75.0% of possible points).
- They score at an average of 3.1 goals per game (31 in total) during this period.
- Defensively, the Blue Jackets have allowed 40 goals (4.0 per game) in those 10 outings.
- The Blue Jackets have scored five goals on 21 power play chances (23.8% success rate) during that span.
Who is the favorite to win the Flyers against the Blue Jackets?
- Favorite: Flyers (-125)
- Total: 6
To stream this game live from the United States, log on to fuboTV (7-day free trial broadcast).