The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE has just landed. We’re already working on our Galaxy S20 FE review, but we thought you might be interested to see what the cameras on the new phone are capable of. While the Galaxy S20 FE shares its name with the Galaxy S20, the two phones are drastically different when it comes to their camera specs. The S20 FE has inferior sensors, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it can’t capture great photos.
If you want to take the new phone, you can now save $ 100 on the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, bring the final price down to $ 599.99.
Over the past weekend, we captured over 100 photos and videos with the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE in a variety of different lighting conditions to see how the sensors perform in everyday use. Take a look at the video and gallery below and let us know what you think of the cameras. We will be doing side-by-side camera comparisons between the Galaxy S20 FE and the Galaxy S20 and the Pixels 4a later this week.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Camera Specifications
- Main: 12 MP, f / 1.8, 26mm, 1 / 1.76 ″, 1.8 µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- Telephoto: 8 MP, f / 2.0, 73mm, 1 / 4.5 ″, 1.0 µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
- Ultra-wide: 12 MP, f / 2.2, 123˚, 13mm, 1 / 3.0 ″, 1.12µm
- Selfie: 32 MP, f / 2.0, 26mm (wide), 1 / 2.74 ″, 0.8 µm
- Video capture: 4K @ 30 / 60fps
Examples of Samsung Galaxy S20 FE cameras