This week, Motorola unveiled the Motorola Edge 2021. Although it bears the same name as the flagship series Edge devices that Motorola unveiled in 2020, this year’s variant is a mid-range smartphone. That being said, the device sports the same 108MP main camera sensor that we saw on the previous generation of devices, which should put the Motorola Edge 2021 edition a step ahead of other devices from mid-range segment when it comes to capturing photos and video.
While we only had about 2 hours with the device, we managed to capture over 70 photos and video clips with the new Motorola Edge. Take a look at the photos and video below to see what the Motorola Edge cameras have to offer.
Motorola Edge Camera Specifications (2021)
- 108MP main camera: 1 / 1.52 ″ optical format, f / 1.9 aperture, 0.7μm Pixels size | Ultra Pixel technology for 2.1μm
- Ultra-wide 8MP: (119 degree FOV) | Macro Vision f / 2.2 aperture, 1.12m pixel size
- 2MP depth camera: f / 2.4 aperture, 1.75μm pixel size
- 32MP selfie camera: f / 2.25 aperture, 0.7μm pixel size | Quad Pixel technology for 1.4μm
- Main rear camera: 4K UHD (30 fps), FHD (60/30 fps)
- Slow motion FHD (120 fps), HD (240 fps), HD (920 fps)
- Ultra wide-angle rear camera: FHD (30 fps)